Categories are like colourful post-it notes that you can attach to your uploaded items. They help organise your work. You can apply multiple categories on each document if you wish.
Please refer to your course on the Moodle VLE to find out exactly what categories to create in each of your two portfolios.
Please create ALL categories in BOTH your portfolios as soon as you’ve created the portfolios.
To create categories:
- Hover over a portfolio and click on the Edit icon, or click and enter a portfolio and then click on the Edit button at the top right.
- Click on the Style & Settings tab on the right.
- Click on Categories, then on Edit Categories.
- In the pop-up window, rename the existing default categories according to your course list on Moodle. If you need less than the default 4, delete them by clicking on the bin icon. If you need more, simply type its name in the blank box at the bottom.
- Finally, click on Done Editing (red button at bottom right).