Here’s how to see if your tutor has liked your documents and/or has commented on them:
- Click on the notifications bell icon at the top right of the screen. This will show you all recent likes and comments.
- Clicking on any item on the bell icon list that appears will take you straight to that item/comment.
- Or if you prefer to check out an individual document, click on it and then scroll down. See if the heart icon (Liked) is highlighted, and see if there are any comments at the bottom of the page.
To make sure that you receive email notifications from Pathbrite:
- Go to My Account.
- Click on Settings.
- Make sure that the Send Email Notifications box is ticked.
- If it is ticked and you’re still not seeing Pathbrite notifications in your inbox, you will need to check your email’s spam / junk settings, in case the notifications end up in there.
This video guide will show you how to find feedback left by your tutor: