There might be a few reasons why you’re having trouble viewing your video, so here’s a handy list of things to check:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Make sure you have a high-speed connection. Closing windows or tabs with loading or streaming content can help, too.
- Try a different internet browser. Remember Google Chrome, firefox and Apple safari are the recommended ones. For instance, if you’re using Internet Explorer, try using Firefox or Chrome instead.
- Check your firewall or anti-virus program. If you’re using an anti-virus program or you’re behind a firewall, you may need to adjust some settings. You will have to do that or consult your provider – the MCI support team will not be able to deal with that.
- Finally, if your video is simply starting and stopping frequently (called “buffering”), try pausing the video until it’s fully loaded.